My rates for private tours in Paris
|Kind of Tour||Duration||Rate|
|Guided tour||30’||30 €|
|Hunt for treasury||2h||150 €|
For groups of more than 6 people, please contact me and I will send you a tailor-made quote according to your requests.
Tickets are not included in those rates, as it depends on what you would like to visit.
These rates are given for information purposes only, and may vary depending on the number of people, the type of audience (schools…), the exact duration or customization of the tour…
How to book your private tour?
Here are the few steps to follow in order to book a private guided tour with me:
- Fill in the pre-booking form, telling me what you would like to visit, when, how many people, and any other information that you may think relevant
- I will personally answer you by email, within 24 hours maximum, giving you a detailed pricing, itinerary and availability
- We will make any adjustments necessary by email, to make sure that the tour is exactly what you are looking for.
- Once it is all set up, I will send you a link to pay by credit card, or my bank details to pay by bank transfer if you are in Europe.
- After I received your payment, I will send you a detailed confirmation by email
On the day of the tour
What will happen on the day of your tour?
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes, and bring your camera
- I will be waiting for you at the designated meeting point, or in the lobby of your hotel
- Then, simply enjoy your visit in Paris. You can ask me as many questions as you want: this is your chance to have a chat with a native French girl, living in Paris for several years. And I will be happy to give you some restaurant recommendations, or suggestions for the rest of your trip in Paris.
The rates include all taxes, but do not include entrance tickets to museums or monuments. However, I can arrange to book some tickets for you.
For some monuments (Louvre Museum, Opéra Garnier or Versailles Palace for example), it is necessary to book tickets in advance in order to skip-the-line. I will give you all the information you need, especially for your tour, so that you don’t wait in line.
Private tours for groups
In most museum and monuments, you are considered as a group starting from 7 people, up to 25 or 30 people per group. For your own comfort during the tour, I can only accept up to 25 people per group on a walking tour. In case your group exceeds this maximum, I can give you the contact details of a colleague with whom I work regularly, to divide your group into smaller groups.
In the Louvre or the Orsay museums, groups will have to pay a “flat fee for group booking“, allowing you to skip the line for example.
In case you want to cancel the tour:
- If you cancel more than 30 days before the tour: you will get a 70% refund.
- If you cancel between 30 days and 7 days before the tour: you will get a 50% refund.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the tour: you will not be refunded
In case of a major issue, I will do my best to postpone the tour at another date, but this is subject to my availability. Timed tickets are not refundable. The refund does not include bank charges or conversion fees if you are not the Euro zone.
In case I have to cancel the tour (sickness, major problem), I will find a colleague to lead the tour instead of me, without changing the rate, or I will offer you to postpone the tour or to refund you the full amount of the tour.
In case of an unpredictable closure of a monument (because of strike, security reason, climatic conditions…), we will adapt on a case by case basis to find the best solution for all: postpone the tour, change the tour, partial reimbursement…